With new release of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform in April 2019, here are some of the important features list I found will be useful. This post only highlights features related to Sales and Customer Service.
Dynamics 365 Sales:
- Content recommendation through playbooks
- Productive sales collaboration with Microsoft Teams
- Seamless configure-price-quote (CPQ) integrated experience (this will be good one imo)
- Sales Forecasting
Dynamics 365 Customer Service:
- Live chat as a channel will now be GA. Also SMS engagement for Case management will be available
- Agent Experience: Omni-Channel Engagement Hub will now be GA.
- Key enhancements in knowledge management
Additionally there are lot of exciting updates/ new features planned for Customer Service in future release, which you can see in the release notes.
Some of them are: Multi-session agent experiences (Web, Unified Service Desk), Channel Integration Framework for integrating with external CTI tools, Knowledge management Analytics, etc.
Watch out my blog for more detailed posts on Release features for CE and Power Platform.
You can review the release notes for the more information: